U21 Spring / Summer Training Program
Orix offers a spring/summer training program for current college players designed to provide players a challenging training and playing environment during the offseason. The program offers 2 training sessions per week which includes a weekly technical session and a weekly conditioning session under the supervision of a certified fitness coach. The program plays 1 exhibition match each week from the beginning of May to the end of July. The matches are against college and top competitive local amateur teams which provides players optimum opportunities to stay in peak form. Our coaching staff will work with players and their collegiate coaches to identify and develop areas of improvement.
Program & Registration Information
Start Date: April 15th
End Date: July 31st
Program Fee: No Cost (By Invitation)
- 15 week training program for players
- Free training kits are provided for all players
- 1 game per week
- Official match uniforms are provided for all players
- 1 technical training session per week
- Program accepts a maximum of 16 players (+ 2 goalkeepers)
- 1 conditioning session per week with a certified fitness coach
- Several matches will be filmed and made available for players to download
For more information contact: email@example.com
University of Victoria
Trinity Western University
University of British Columbia
St. Thomas University
University of New Brunswick
Request Your Roster Spot Today
We will contact you within 48 hours to confirm we have received your request.
Orix Soccer Academy will accept and review all applications and begin the invitation process on March 15 th of each year. Orix reserves the right to release players who are not performing at the required level. An Orix representative will contact you within 48 hours to confirm we have received your application.